Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less 1 lightening facial foam- Review


After my Pond’s daily face wash- active cleansing system- Review, I naturally had to review the Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less 1 lightening facial foam too, since after that the comparison between the two will be simpler and all my beautiful readers will have a clearer version on which product to pick and choose. 

Pond’s daily face wash- active cleansing system is my HG face wash as I mentioned before, and I find it really unbelievable that its sibling product did not live as much to the expectations as Pond’s daily face wash- active cleansing system did. 


Price and quantity: 60 INR (Around 1.5 USD) for 50 g


Product claim: Daily Spot-less 1 lightening facial foam cleanses deeply for glowing and brighter skin.

This gentle foam deeply cleanses and brightens skin, transforming your complexion to a radiant, look you’ve always wanted. The foam’s unique formula reduces dullness and brightens skin, while washing away old and weary, sallow skin cells. Skin feels soft, smooth and sparkling clean.


About the product:
The Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less 1 lightening facial foam, is a sibling product of the Pond’s daily face wash- active cleansing system. The latter is way better than this one. Nevertheless the product lives up a bit to its claims and the consumer’s expectation.  It is apt for combination skin type and oilies. Dry skinned people MUST skip this. The texture of the foam reminds me of the good-old fair and lovely cream. 




Packaging:
Comes in a decently pink flip cap tube which ensures non messy disposing of the foam.



Ingredients: myristic acid, glycerin,water, propylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, palmitic acid & stearic acid, lauric acid, glycol distearate, decyl glucoside,glyceryl stearate polyquaternium-7, niacinamide, DMDM hydatoin & iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, perfume, disodium edta.


How to use it: Wet your face. Apply to face and neck and gently massage. Rinse off.

They have mentioned in a pink box: “Use along with Pond’s white beauty. Daily spot-less1 lightening cream with pro-vitamin B3” (nice marketing strategy)


Why I like Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less 1 lightening facial foam:


• Affordable
• Easily available
• The soothing fragrance it has.
• Gives me a clean face after washing.
• Deep cleans, I use it for washing my face when I come back home from a dusty polluted day. 
• This might be a surprise, or may be it has happened only to me, I had some tiny mini pimple marks on my left cheek, and they have seemingly lightened. 
• Good for combination skinned people like me; this doesn’t really suck up all the moisture on my face whereas it can cause breakouts to the dry skinned people.


What I do not like about the Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less 1 lightening facial foam:

• Not meant for dry skin. My friend used this, she is a horrid dry skinned monster :P. She had breakout, I even heard my fellow bloggers complaining the same.
• Sticks to the skin, you really have to rub it off to get rid of the foam.





Re-purchase/ recommend:
I won’t really re-purchase it and recommend it to combination or oily skinned people.  It’s a skip for the dry skinned people. 


Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment