Monday, March 14, 2011

Lakmé Perfect Radiance Multi Mineral Skin Lightening Compact- Info!

Greetings ladies,


I know this is quiet an old launch from Lakme, but I just felt like sharing this info with all your beauties.




Lakmé presents Perfect Radiance Multi Mineral Skin Lightening Compact in extension to their Perfect Radiance range. Available in 6 Shades designed specially for Indian skin tones by Lakmé’s Make up Expert, Cory Wallia.

 It protects you from sun darkening and damage with SPF 20*, UVA/ UVB
 Flawlessly covers all signs of darkening with the goodness of Multi-Minerals
 Vitamin B3 is a skin lightening compound that visibly lightens skin tone and helps reduce intensity of blemishes and dark spots
 Gives you a radiant pearlescent glow with Brightening Pearls

 Priced at Rs.150/-

I would be posting my personal review on the Lakmé Perfect Radiance Multi Mineral Skin Lightening Compact soon!

3 comments:

  1. I've run out of my compact.Eyeing this one?Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've run out of my compact.Eyeing this one
    Revitaderm
    Revitaderm Cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lakmé presents Perfect Radiance Multi Mineral Skin Lightening Compact in extension to their Perfect Radiance range. Available in 6 Shades designed specially for Indian skin tones by Lakmé’s Make up Expert, Cory Wallia.
    Relift XS

    ReplyDelete