Monday, May 23, 2011

Look whos back, back again!!

Hello lovely ladies,

I am overwhelmed, and happy, and YES , I’m BACK!!!! 



Been a long, right? Ah I surely missed my blog and the beautiful people who make my blog special…… 

Ohk to start with, not many of you all know that I have migrated from India to Dubai. I’m happy and sad both, I miss India and I miss my “BOO” (well, most of you must’ve got it what I mean), I’m missing HIM to bits, but YES we are sorting things out… 

So this is my come back post and I promise to make my blog more exciting and a big big “reading treat” for you all..


So tell me what do you want me to start with? Reviews? Looks? Gossip? Or anything else?

11 comments:

  1. welcome back honey...please write more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Rakshanda....missed out sooo much all these days./... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wecome back dear. I have been wondering where you had vanished

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks nivedita.... feels nice to be back

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome baak girlie...looking forward to more posts..! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed you :) Glad to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww sweety! so good to see a post from you after so many days! Keep writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dubai is an awesome place for shopping so have fun and tell us good places to shop in dubai :)

    ReplyDelete