Friday, January 28, 2011

Hi Beauties!

Hi,
I am Sugar,a make up lover and lifestyle enthusiast.
Welcome to my blog. This is a space wherein I 'd be sharing a lot of my views on everything and anything.

To start off with, I would be talking on beauty and makeup.
The make up and products I'd be reviewing here, will range from a higher range to flea market specials. :)No specific brand or range. :)

My views on these products shall be unbiased and totally my own. :)Good or Bad. :)

My inspiration was all you bloggers on the blogosphere, but the bestest one was obviously Rati, from IMBB

a SUPER SUPER hugeeeee hugeee THANKS TO HER.....

The other things I would be sharing with you all would be clothes,shoes, bags, travel, entertainment, food,and everything in the air and under the sky. :)

2 comments: