I am excited to review this product form the WHITEGLOW range by Lotus Herbals, this is my favorite product from the entire range, I am already on my second bottle, here’s why.
WHITEGLOW skin whitening & brightening range is technologically advanced formulation that provides triple action on skin- LIGHTENING, WHITENING & BRIGHTENING with the help of rare fruit & proven plant extracts that penetrate deep into the skin to provide enduring action. The result your skin looks fairer, flawless and radiant.
A micro emulsion is an advanced formula that blends the nourishing goodness of oil and hydrating properties of water. WHITEGLOW skin whitening & brightening micro-emulsion contains advanced lightening agents that penetrate into the skin quickly and thoroughly. This technologically advanced formula consists of Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts and milk enzymes that deliver powerful multi-action skin brightening properties to help the skin look more youthful and radiant. It also contains sunscreen to protect the skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays. Contains no harmful chemicals which generally have side effects.
Price & quantity:
225 INR for 40ml
Enriched with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts and Milk enzymes that are known fairness agents An advanced formula that blends the nourishing goodness of oil and hydrating properties of water It also contains sunscreens to protect the skin from harmful UVA&UVB rays that can darken the skin.
D.M Water, cyclopentasiloxane & dimethicone crosspolymer & dimethicone & laureth-23 & laureth 4, caprylyl methicone, rctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract), PEG/PGG/18 Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane & T rid eceth-6 &, sodium polyacrylate & dimethicone &, methyl paraben * propyl paraben, propylene glycol & diazolidinyl Urea &, Milk Enzymes, triter penoids, phenyl falvones (mulberry) extract, epigallocathechin (saxifrage) extract, vitis vinifera (grape) extract, biosaccharide gum-1, Alpha Arbutin, fragrance
Grape extracts (VITIS VINIFERA): Exfoliator- helps active ingredients penetrate into the skin.
Mulberry Extract (TRITER PENOIDS, PHENYL FLAVONES): Tyrosinase inhibitor
Milk Enzyme: Blocks Melanin Pathways
Saxifraga extract (EPIGALLOCATECHIN): Free radical scavenger & tyrosinase inhibition
Lotus herbals has worked out their packaging so well this time, the Skin whitening & brightening Micro Emulsion comes in a handy pump bottle. The pump makes the disposal of the product non messy and easier.
Why Micro- Emulsion?
Micro- Emulsion is a revolutionary formulation that blends the hydrating properties of water and nourishing goodness of oil in a manner that the resultant formulation has very fine particle size.
This has several advantages:
2-6 times deeper & faster penetration
Quicker delivery of ingredients
Nourishes and hydrates
Leaves no residue
How to use it?
Use morning and evening all over the face and neck after cleansing it thoroughly. For synthetic effect, use in conjunction with WHITEGLOW Intensive Skin Whitening & Brightening Serum
Reasons to love the Skin whitening & brightening Micro Emulsion:
• The price!! Affordable for such a magical product.
• The packaging is superb; I loved the pump given for this bottle. Apt for the product it’s neither a crème nor a gel. Can be carried anywhere and everywhere.
• The fragrance, the fragrances of all most all the WHITEGLOW products are more or less the same, this one has a milder lingering scent. I love it!!
• It has sunscreen, SPF 25, PA+++. It’s a wonder product for me.
• Keep up to all its claims, including the skin brightening one. You can see your face looking bright and radiant after applying it and it doesn’t vanishes at the end of the day.
• Very light soaks up into the skin like magic.
• Doesn’t leave a white film or casting on application, drains in naturally.
• The quantity is considerably good for the price; the bottle goes a long way, unless you use it three times a day unlike me. :P
• Hydrates the skin, it’s the mildest moisturizing crème I have come across, because of it’s this property I use it every day and sometimes mix it with my foundation too. Try amalgamating the Skin whitening & brightening Micro Emulsion and your foundation you will love the results.
• Not much of the product is needed; just a pump or a two of the product is enough for the entire face and neck.
• Didn’t break me out, no irritation or skin redness. :)
• Not at all greasy, leaves the face very matte but hydrated and nourished.
• Has such a prefect finish, I mean your pores and uneven skin tones are almost invisible with it.
• It’s my first favorite from the WHITEGLOW range followed by the scrub and the gel crème.
• Suits all skin types, undoubtedly.
Reasons to dislike the Skin whitening & brightening Micro Emulsion:
NONE!!! I absolutely love the product. But the little thing which pinched me was the paraben content but I am happily ignoring it. :)
I am already on my second bottle. I will continue to purchase it all summer. I recommend it to EVERYONE, I mean it’s a MUST HAVE for every women and every vanity.
You can check Lotus Herbals’ official website HERE
You can even LIKE Lotus Herbals on Facebook HERE and HERE, for product updates, launches and contests.
You can follow Lotus Herbals on Twitter, HERE.
Disclaimer: this product was sent by the PR.