Today I will be reviewing the Lotus Herbals WHITGLOW Yogurt skin whitening & brightening Masque, this one product from the entire WHITEGLOW range didn’t work for me.
Nourishment is vital for healthier, fairer skin. WHITEGLOW yogurt skin whitening & brightening masque provides complete nourishment for your skin. It is enriched with yogurt enzymes and bearberry extract that improves skin texture making it firm. The result, you have brighter, younger and radiant skin. Contains no harmful chemicals.
Price and quantity:
145 INR for 80g
Comes in a handy screw top tube. Provides non messy product discharge and also helps in avoiding product wastage.
D.M, Water, kaolin, light liquid paraffin, glycerin, bentonite, glyceryl monostearate, polysorbate-80, zinc oxide, acacia Senegal (gum acacia), yogurt powder, cetostearyl alcohol, arctostaphylos uva-ursi (bearberry) extract, cetyl alcohol, xanthan gum, 2-phenoxyethanol, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, alpha arbutin, fragrance.
Milk Yogurt & Bearberry.
Yogurt and bearberry the active ingredients not only nourish your skin but hydrate and help regain moisture. Yogurt is rich in lactic acid which is an active skin lightening, anti- aging, firming and restructuring agent of skin. Yogurt is effective at cleansing and disinfecting pores, preventing acne, moisturizing and revitalizing skin texture, it also reduces the size of pores, and eliminates skin texture, it also reduces the size of pores, and eliminates dead flakes to reveal a fresh, glowing visage.
How to use it:
Apply generous amount of the masque on the face and neck. Let the mask dry. Once it dries, rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use twice a week for brighter and firmer skin. Follow with WHITEGLOW skin whitening & brightening gel crème and micro emulsion.
About the Lotus Herbals WHITGLOW Yogurt skin whitening & brightening Masque:
This is one product from the entire WHITEGLOW range I am unsatisfied with, of course it didn’t cause any irritation or skin problem to me, neither did it work for me but it simply fell flat on my expectations.
It’s a cream based masque which claims to tighten up the skin and give your skin radian and glow. I liked nothing in the masque except its packaging and its ingredients.
Reasons to like the Lotus Herbals WHITGLOW Yogurt skin whitening & brightening Masque:
• The packaging is non-messy. I like it since I do not waste product from this tube, since it has a screw up top and a wide nozzle.
• It didn’t give me any types of skin irritations or break outs.
• It didn’t make my skin dry, like some masks do.
• One claim which proves to be right by the product is that it’s suitable for all skin type.
• It’s got a mild fragrance.
Reasons to dislike the Lotus Herbals WHITGLOW Yogurt skin whitening & brightening Masque:
• It does nothing to my skin, except making it look a bit clean (which happens even after washing the face with a face wash).
• It doesn’t firm up the skin, as claimed.
• It doesn’t really help reduce the large pores (Mum used it, and found it ineffective).
• The masque never dries, I know it’s a cream based masque but it’s mentioned that “wash after the masque dries”.
• The skin lightening & brightening claim doesn’t work with this too, you simply see a nicely washed and clean face after washing the masque.
No, I won’t repurchase it. This is the only product which I shall skip from the entire range. I wouldn’t recommend it either, but if you really want to fit in the whole routine of the WHITEGLOW range you may pick it. It’s worth a miss otherwise, but do try their other products for sure.