Monday, March 28, 2011

Lakme Fantasy Collection- A Quick Glance!!

Hello Ladies,

:)

Here's a sneek peek to Lakme's MOST awaited collection- The Fantasy Collection!!




I am just posting some picks to give you all an idea, I will be reviewing each of the products separately for all you beautiful ladies!!



Lakme also sent me detailed look tutorials and the Lakme Fashion Week-2011 cd. :)


Lakme has launched a perfect Summer collection, the collection is gorgeous and colorful!!


















I was sooo excited to receive these goodies, I hope you enjoy them too.


Discalimer: These products were sent by the PR.

5 comments:

  1. zeeba, I'm eagerly waiting for EOTD from you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is lovely :) i followed you! thanx for leaving a comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rose Thank You!!

    @Uzma Will definitely do one soon!!

    @Peach Crush thanks a lot... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. zeeba...Thaks for following my blog..am following yours now...
    you have a lovely space..loved the art work on your home page..hw did u do that>>>
    wanna try the cheek artst soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Shivani welcome to my blog.. :)

    i just used photoshop and some copy pasting skills.. :P u cn do it too try it out..

    ReplyDelete