Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nivea Glamorous Gloss- Review



There’s something about pink things which attracts me, I mean not that I love everything and anything in pink but this pink tube certainly caught my eyes, and I just couldn’t let it go. There’s nothing very very special about the packaging of the product but somehow it’s cute and adorable.
Nivea has had a few interested glosses even in the past. Remember the color and shine glosses? They were the tinted ones. If you have forgotten them click on, www.nivea-international.com. Those were the tinted ones, I wished I saved the empty stick to take pictures for you all :P. I totally loved them, they had a good tint and an awesome flavor and fragrance. I had the strawberry one, ma ma miiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa..! :P

Anyways getting back to Nivea Glamorous Gloss.
What does the Nivea Glamorous Gloss claim?
• Beautifies your lips with stunning brilliance thanks to pink ultra shine pigments
• Delights your senses with an exotic fruity scent
• Provides long lasting care without sticky feeling
• Contains SPF 15, protection against UVA and UVB rays

Price and quantity
Rs. 139 for 8.5 ml


About Nivea Glamorous Gloss:
With the prevailing deadly winters, my hunt for a good moisturizing gloss ended with Nivea Glamorous Gloss which is enriched with Vitamin E. It’s yet another win win product from Nivea. I love Nivea glosses more than Himalaya, Lotus and Vaseline. It’s an out and out completely and perfectly composed gloss. It has everything and a little more than your gloss requirements. It’s available in 3 yummy flavors Pink Sugar (the name is sooo soo sooo lovely), Natural, and the Ruby red. However, I didn’t find the Ruby Red on the shelf though in Chennai. :(
What does the company say about the three different flavors of Nivea Glamorous Gloss?
Nivea Glamorous Gloss Pink Sugar: “ Beautifies you lips with stunning brilliance, thanks to pink ultra shine pigments and adds glamour and gloss to your lips without a sticky feeling.”
Nivea Glamorous Gloss Natural: “Gives your lips a dazzling brilliance and delights your senses with an exotic scent. It’s natural tone lets your own lip color shine through!”
Nivea Glamorous Gloss Red Ruby: “Give your lips an exotic scent and a blush of red. It adds glamour and gloss to your lips, whether during the day or for that special night out.” LAMOROUS GLOSS PINK SUGAR
Beautifies your lips with stunning brilliance thanks to pink ultra shine pigments and adds glamour and gloss to your lips without sticky feeling.
Ingredients:
Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cocoglycerides, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Butyl Metjoxydibenzoylmethane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Distear-dimonum Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter,Hydrogemated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Tin Oxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisosterate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Silica, Neoheperdin, Dihydrochalcone, Aqua, BHT, Parfum, CI 77891, CI15850, CI 15985, CI 45380.





Packaging:
Adorable. Simply sweet and simple. The Pink packaging of the gloss simply holds your fancy, the whole world vanished from my eyes when I saw the pack. :P Nivea people are very smart with their product packaging specially for the beauty products.
The tube is super cute. Pink pink pink.  I fall for it everytime I see it. :P
What I like about the Nivea Glamorous Gloss?
• I love the gloss keep liking aside.
• The gloss keeps up to all its claims.
• As soon as I apply it, it makes my lips soft soft , hydrated and moisturized.
• It has a good staying power. 
• Has a good shine when applied on bare lips. It looks great when applied with any lipstick combination too.
• The scent of the gloss is yummmilicious.
• It has a nice slant tip for an easy and non-messy application.
• It’s economical; I would have even paid a good Rs 200 too for this gloss.
• Non sticky. Doesn’t melt at all.
• Looks great in the day light and also makes your evening outing glamorous. :P
• Even when the gloss disappears, the lips continue to be hydrated and moisturized. I love re-applying it anyways.
• I feel, my lips are better than before now. I mean initially in the winters they dried up soon and chapped too, but now they are smiling.
• When applied on lipsticks it gives a great new color.
• Contains SPF 15 tooo……one more reason to love it.
• Its seriously - “NIVEA- for lips that love to talk, smile, laugh and kiss.”



What I don’t like about the gloss?
There’s absolutely nothing which I hate about the gloss. Seriously. No flaws at all.

My Take on the product:

I recommend all of you to use it this winter and I am sure you will love it and use this through out the year too.  Even the Matte lipstick lovers can use it as a perfect coat on your lipsticks.

Rating: 5/5


Would I purchase it again?

Need I answer it? Darnnnn yes. I regret not taking the Glamorous Gloss Natural one tooo.. 


Please visit: www.nivea-international.com , I am sure you will love the site too.

3 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty!!!Will surely give it a try:)
    Lovely blog honey...check out mine and hope you follow too:)
    Will def follow back:)
    http://www.chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ALready folllow ur blog Rakshanda..its zeeba baig there.....please check.. :)

    I am ur silent follower..since many days. :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice review...i seriusly love nivea lipcare products :)

    ReplyDelete